Employer Law Report is pleased to share with you the launching of Porter Wright’s latest blog – Employee Benefits Law Report – which we have created as a resource to help guide employers of all sizes through the complex administrative and legal challenges facing their employee benefit plans.
- ERISA and employee benefits litigation
- Health care reform
- Retirement plans
- Audits and correction
- Benefits issues related to mergers and acquisitions
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- ERISA fiduciary compliance
- Health and Welfare Plans
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation/Executive Compensation
- Tax-exempt/government employers
If you would like to subscribe to Employee Benefits Law Report and receive e-mails regarding blog updates, please visit the blog and enter your e-mail address. Alternatively, you may add www.employeebenefitslawreport.com to your RSS/XML feedreader.